Bat

Introduction

Hello all,

Just thought I would introduce myself. Purchased the game last week and live in the UK. How long does it normally take for the saim to get across the pond?

Best Regards

Bat

Usually ist less than ten days, often under a week. It may occasionally take up to four weeks for unknown reasons, but at least the actual loss rate is very low. Please contact us by email if the delivery is due for more than three weeks.

Welcome onboard Bat.

Should come within 7-10 days...

Take a look at sbgenerals website... GMT based virtual unit. I'm new there and I'm sure you'll be welcomed with open arms :D

Well, lerxster and general billy, I'm thinking about joining the SB Generals myself:biggrin:. I've looked at their website and I know to join I must be allowed to join a session and be recommended by one of their ranks, but nothing beyond that. So I was wondering: How does one apply for a position?

See me on Team Speak. You will have to qualify on SBGenerals Gun Range. Thats the first step. Then participate with us in a few pick up games to see if we are something you like. 12Alpha seems to think you will fit right in, we shall see... I'll give you the details on TS.

Woooh!!! Excellant community. Thanks for the replies chaps, good to meet you all.

Tacbat ---touché mate.

General Billy---definitely be seeing me online.

Hopefully it will get here before I go to Baku next week.