Reenlisting

Hammer

Hello, I just re-registered after years of absence and want to introduce myself. I have been away from gaming for a few years but now that my daughter is away at college I have more spare time, at least when I am not fishing, thinking about fishing, working on my fishing gear etc.

I was an avid SB nut and participated in the forums and online play, back in the day... I ordered the original SB the day you could place an order. I purchased a boxed copy just so I could have the box and I purchased SB Pro PE to support ESIM because we need people like Nils and Al in the business.

As a mater of fact I didn't seriously look at SB Pro until two weeks ago.

Needless to say I am very impressed. I found the same attention to the "right" details that I expect from ESIM and the contributing community.

Its great to see that many of the original members are still around and that the community has grown.

I have some questions Ill be asking for help on on soon if I can't find the answers searching the existing posts.

Hammer

"I purchased a boxed copy just so I could have the box and I purchased SB Pro PE to support ESIM because we need people like Nils and Al in the business"

Dont the defence departments that purchase steel beasts pro keep them in business already?

I'm no longer part of the defense department. I'm interested in high quality tank sims (as well as other games). I was investing in what I want.

"I purchased a boxed copy just so I could have the box and I purchased SB Pro PE to support ESIM because we need people like Nils and Al in the business"

Dont the defence departments that purchase steel beasts pro keep them in business already?