Greek Leo 2A4 Cammo ready

vhaac

Emai sto Kabul; dio kataramena xronia tora. Epliso na telioso Xristougenia. Emai tagmartarxis sto kanathesiko strato; armata. Edtha to web site sou alla den exei meros ya 'join' kai ta lepa. Den birasi ya tora - exo slow connection apo edo, tha prepi na perimeno na paw piso sto spiti.

56e83c5f34652_GRBaseKabul.JPG.ac0fd2981d

56e83c5f34652_GRBaseKabul.JPG.ac0fd2981d

Emai sto Kabul; dio kataramena xronia tora. Epliso na telioso Xristougenia. Emai tagmartarxis sto kanathesiko strato; armata. Edtha to web site sou alla den exei meros ya 'join' kai ta lepa. Den birasi ya tora - exo slow connection apo edo, tha prepi na perimeno na paw piso sto spiti.

Elpizw na 3emperdeyeis grhgora kai xwris problhmata kai na guriseis spiti sou. Pws einai ta pragmata ekei; Zorika e; Kouragio.

To site mas den exei 'join' giati einai 'private club'. Opote mporeseis kai an 8es omws, steile mou ena e-mail gia na sou pw leptomereies summetoxhs. Sou stelnw to e-mail mou me PM.

8a etoimasw kai alla ellhnika skins kai mporw na se eidopoihsw an 8es. Epishs douleuoume se ellhnikes fwnes gia to SB kai ston e3ellhnismo tou UI.

Filika,

Dimitris "Dtra" Trakas

OK.. I'll bite.

I can read enough Greek to know that that's not just transposing Cyrillic letters for the Roman ones. There's no way that 'Mission time' becomes 'Chronos apostolis' without a little re-working. I also cannot find an option to tell SB to start speaking Greek.

What's going on?

NTM

OK.. I'll bite.

I can read enough Greek to know that that's not just transposing Cyrillic letters for the Roman ones. There's no way that 'Mission time' becomes 'Chronos apostolis' without a little re-working. I also cannot find an option to tell SB to start speaking Greek.

What's going on?

NTM

Hi 3Star,

vhaf.org is working on the greek localization of SB, it is not yet available so that's why you can't find that option.

As for the required UI text work, it involves translation of the related files (using greek encooding) and also changing the Windows language option for non-unicode text.

Cheers,

dtra._

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I note one of the pages on the VHAF site has a bunch of other vehicles like M113s, BMPs and Jeeps in Greek colours, but I can't find download links to it.

Also, why is the Leo2A6HEL done on the 2A5 pattern, and not the Strv-122 pattern, out of interest? I would have thought that with the raised roof, the Swedish tank would be the better option?

NTM

Hello and a Merry Christmas to you all.

The link to download the complete (so far) package is the one named "vHAF’s Greek localization & customization module (latest update: 070527)". Note that this also includes Greek UI and voices which are already now part of the latest SB Beta, so no need to copy those files. I'll update the package when I find some time.

The reason for using Leo2A5 was template availability at that time. In any case, we can/will port the skin at some point.

Cheers,

Dimitris "Dtra" Trakas

Virtual Hellenic Armed Forces