Help with ammo change

Vazsholik

Hi all.

Im new to the forums and the simulator. Currently playing around in the demo while i wait for my dongle.

im testing and loving it, but im having some problems. biggest ishue at the moment is the fact that i cant seem to get the ammo change to work. playing the instant action, and when i want to hammer soldiers, i cant figure out how to get the he rounds in. did try to remap the controlls so im shure what to press. ammo1 trough 4 buttons, and the reload ammo 1 trough 4 keys. but still it wont change in the simulator. anny one have a clue what i might be doing wrong?

other than this its nice to say hello to you all.

:)

Vazsholik

That's what is keeping me from a 100% score at the shooting range.. the bastard TC orders wrong ammo ½ the time

Yeah, HESH, HEP and the Swedish HE round are a real PITA to hit moving targets with on the tank range. The engagaement sequence is something like this:

1) Lase, track and fire (assuming Leo type tank here ).

2) Order Pizza.

3) Wait for pizza to arrive.

4) Eat Pizza while watching Lord of the Rings trilogy back to back (the extended versions).

5) Go back to computer to watch where round lands.

Yeah. I'm exagerating just a tad. :biggrin:

Yeah. I'm exagerating just a tad. :biggrin:

No kidding. You can just watch the LOTR theatrical versions, can't you?

Edit: Disregard. I just noticed the two posts above me have already covered this area of interest.

(*sigh* I gotta stop lurking around here. Where are those 3.0 release notes??? :P)