What feature will make you happy?

Stratos

If you can say ONE and ONLY ONE feature that can be added and that will make you happy, which one will you choose? Remember only one.

My one will be 3d crew members, at least on the vehicles like the M113 or the Hummer. Those MG alone without the gunner is still killing me.

Your turn, and remember only one feature!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On map artillery. That would bring the need to move the artillery units (to get in range, to avoid counterbattery fire) and also restrictions on available ammunition per type. Hedge would have more to do in COOP missions ;)

If you can say ONE and ONLY ONE feature that can be added and that will make you happy, which one will you choose? Remember only one.

My one will be 3d crew members, at least on the vehicles like the M113 or the Hummer. Those MG alone without the gunner is still killing me.

Your turn, and remember only one feature!!

That's a hard one.

But i would have to say AI vehicle behavior near water IE stop driving it to it.

When they are near it. its got to the point when i am designing a mission i will try to find a Map with out Rivers. there are thing you can do to reduce this rather annoying issue.

But hopefully it will be addressed .

that's a T-64A. it's missing the missile guidance radar which should be in front of the TC cupola

Small correction. No, thats a T-64B-1. T-64B w/o guided weapon related equipment. On T-64A you will find right oculler housing(blanked-off on vehicles with TPD-K1). :)

Taling about fly, reminds me of..I would love parachutists or atleast transport airplanes, a c-130 would do so you can do air assault scenarios. As it is now you can do heli insertion but not the fullblown drop of a battalion with vehicles.

Well you can do it just as they land but it would be nice with a plane flying over that you couls shoot at.

Consistency in graphics quality would be nice. The visual quality of nearly everything in the SBProPE world have reached a point where other areas feel neglected and look out of place. For example, the generic driver's position and pyro-technic special effects are comparatively primitive. Other visual improvements would include shadows and environmental effects (craters, tire/track trails).

SB1 had excellent consistency in graphics quality that I miss every now and again.

Consistency in graphics quality would be nice. The visual quality of nearly everything in the SBProPE world have reached a point where other areas feel neglected and look out of place. For example, the generic driver's position and pyro-technic special effects are comparatively primitive. Other visual improvements would include shadows and environmental effects (craters, tire/track trails).

SB1 had excellent consistency in graphics quality that I miss every now and again.

The vehicle trail a problem: If you want to implement them in a way that they have a tactical impact, you have to make them persistant.

If you defend with a company...and have a enemy BN attacking, there would be an awful lot of trails to track and render. You'll need an Ãœber-PC to run it ;-)

The vehicle trail a problem: If you want to implement them in a way that they have a tactical impact, you have to make them persistant.

If you defend with a company...and have a enemy BN attacking, there would be an awful lot of trails to track and render. You'll need an Ãœber-PC to run it ;-)

That's true. Moon-scaping presents the same problem probably. One can only hope that visual effects of non-tactical effect, is not too superfluous for future versions of SBProPE.

Since civies are on the way and we already spoke about animals.

I would really love to see the ability to set special options to civies and animals.

For example :

For animals, having several options like "is dead" and "carry ied" would give more complexity to urban places.

For civies, some options like "suicide bomber", "attack convoy", "protestor", etc.

That would allow to use the same artworks for different entities having the same behaviour till the last moment.