Video footage of v 3.0 please :)

skipp

Well the initial plan was for an "early June" release.

That then caused some consternation (at least for me) as to whether this would be before or after LNoT.

It got to the point were Ssnake ran a poll just to get an idea of the impact and preferred option.

While that was happening "something major" happened which required the release to be delayed to the current date of 04 July.

I was just saying that one of the potential reasons for no video as yet, might be whatever caused the delay.

Sure!

Just look at the four rosters currently available and put your name down against a vacancy.

If they are still free you can command an ASLAV Tp in Mission 1, Tk Tp in Mission 2, Mech Pl in Mission 3 and even a NZ LAV Pl in Mission 4.

I will over the next day or so extract all the "important" information (briefings and latest rosters) into one summary thread.

Well the initial plan was for an "early June" release.

That then caused some consternation (at least for me) as to whether this would be before or after LNoT.

It got to the point were Ssnake ran a poll just to get an idea of the impact and preferred option.

While that was happening "something major" happened which required the release to be delayed to the current date of 04 July.

I was just saying that one of the potential reasons for no video as yet, might be whatever caused the delay.

Ach, that delay you mean. Well, that one I already calculated in. At tanksim.com I gave a guessing - mine - of July, maybe even Augsut (honouring SBP's reputation for last minute delays :) , and said that rumours are saying 4th of July. Just did niot want to spread "false speculations" :biggrin:.

I missed Ssnake's original comment then. I only read somebody else randomly mentioning it as a possibility.

Additionally to the SBP resource thread, I maintain an update thread on 3.0 at tanksim.com, with all confirmed details listed there in a compact format, that'S why I would hate to post wrong info there, you see. That's why I jumped over "delay".

From here:

http://www.steelbeasts.com/sbforums/showthread.php?p=232904#post232904 (post #12)

I am very sorry, but the (nearly) unthinkable has happened: We discovered a serious issue mere days before the feature freeze that needs to be addressed, and it'll take four additional weeks to fix it. This is very unfortunate, but we figured that you would wait a month longer for SB Pro 3.0 rather than to get a half-baked SB Pro PE 2.95 instead.

So, Independence Day it shall be!

(That's July 4th, for you non-'murricans)

Sure!

Just look at the four rosters currently available and put your name down against a vacancy.

If they are still free you can command an ASLAV Tp in Mission 1, Tk Tp in Mission 2, Mech Pl in Mission 3 and even a NZ LAV Pl in Mission 4.

I will over the next day or so extract all the "important" information (briefings and latest rosters) into one summary thread.

thanks great ill check the roster and the GMT time ect..