A few questions on records

Rangoon

I'm still learning the ropes here, so have a few questions on records. The manual explains the basics, but not sure on a few details. I've also been wading through long-dead posts on a forum search of the word "records".

I've attached my current user record, and I've basically only gone through the M1A1 tutorials. In the list of missions, what is the number in parenthesis after the mission title? Is this the number of successful completions?

Also, is the 0.0/0.0 the score? I assume tutorials don't provide a score then?

Also also, it states I've lost 17% of my tanks. Does that mean literally that if, for example, I've fielded 100 tanks so far in all missions combined, including tutorials, that I've lost 17 tanks?

Also also also, does the record only reflect main tank rounds? Or does it include autoannon rounds as well? .50 cal / Coax?

Thanks!

SS_11_03_07.jpg.ff7010b3f112c994df929bec

SS_11_03_07.jpg.ff7010b3f112c994df929bec

• Members
In the list of missions, what is the number in parenthesis after the mission title? Is this the number of successful completions?

To be honest, I don't know. Maybe it counts the number of repetitions with which you played a scenario?

Also, is the 0.0/0.0 the score? I assume tutorials don't provide a score then?

Yes, and Yes.

Also also, it states I've lost 17% of my tanks. Does that mean literally that if, for example, I've fielded 100 tanks so far in all missions combined, including tutorials, that I've lost 17 tanks?

That's what a percentage means.

Also also also, does the record only reflect main tank rounds? Or does it include autoannon rounds as well? .50 cal / Coax?

No, but if you really want to keep track of that, go to the Reports folder in C:\Users\[your name]\Documents\eSim Games\Steel Beasts\reports. The HTML files in there are tabulated data, you can open them with Excel or some other spreadsheet application. There you'll find extensive additional statistics about ammunition consumption, events, time and location, ...

That's what a percentage means.

Gee, thanks. ;) I wasn't sure whether that was tabulating from all fielded tanks across all missions whether completed, not completed, tutorial or otherwise, Red/Blue, etc. I'll assume it's all of the above...

No, but if you really want to keep track of that, go to the Reports folder in C:\Users\[your name]\Documents\eSim Games\Steel Beasts\reports. The HTML files in there are tabulated data, you can open them with Excel or some other spreadsheet application. There you'll find extensive additional statistics about ammunition consumption, events, time and location, ...

"No" it doesn't only reflect main tank rounds? Or "No" it doesn't include chain gun rounds/coax?

Thanks for the tip on the detailed reports! :thumbup:

In the list of missions, what is the number in parenthesis after the mission title? Is this the number of successful completions?
To be honest, I don't know. Maybe it counts the number of repetitions with which you played a scenario?

Yes, it's the number of times you've played each scenario.

Actually I think that Number in () after each scene is the number of times you open the scene to the starting map screen. Not necessarily the number of times you have played it. I had some scenes showing (77) times and I know I have only played them once or twice. the (75) other times are when I was opening and closing the scene checking and rechecking plans for tgif's or campaigns I Co'ed. I could be wrong.