Most popular new vehicle in the update

Marko

While we await the the release date

sitting unshaven and unwashed biting are nails off, snapping at the family, kicking the dog

Taking anti anxiety medication.downing a bottle of the hard stuff before breakfast

Even considering downloading WOT constantly looking at the screenshots saying when when.

LOL.

We have already had the best feature thread so.

What new vehicle in the update do you guys think will make the biggest impact.

The M1A2 is going to take some beating, In terms of target acquisition and armor protection

But i quite like the prospect of the Leo-2A5A2. And of course the Apache.

Also the T-90 BMP-3 Will be an interesting combo.

Personally I am looking forward to matching the M1A2 against the Leo-2A5A2.

And watching them duke it out at say 2500m. I will properly spend a couple of weeks just Testing the capability of each new platform. against each other. I hope we will see Some New Ammo types. Especially for the Soviet/Russian equipment.

M1A2(SEP). Waited for that one since years.

While my hope for a crewable Marder one day is almost non-existent by now, I hope we get the Puma in the forseeable future. And a Gepard. Or is the Gepard coming right now? I admit for a moment I have lost track of what is coming.

I also would love to see an Israeli task force: Merkavas, an example of their IFVs, and one or two supporting units like a scout, and a missile-thrower, or whatever is typical for an Israeli task force.

M1A2(SEP). Waited for that one since years.

While my hope for a crewable Marder one day is almost non-existent by now, I hope we get the Puma in the forseeable future. And a Gepard. Or is the Gepard coming right now? I admit for a moment I have lost track of what is coming.

I also would love to see an Israeli task force: Merkavas, an example of their IFVs, and one or two supporting units like a scout, and a missile-thrower, or whatever is typical for an Israeli task force.

About the Gepard, you already have both Shilkas and Tunguska which can accomplish the same thing. Remove the msls from the Tunguska and you get your gepard! :)

I'm not shure about the vehicles.

But I can announce that I personally will send a pound of the finest tea to the person who posts a video, showing him achieving a 100% score at the tank range...in a Warrior IFV!!

haha I'll take you up on that one. I drove, gunned and commanded Warriors for almost 7 years. not to mention a good stint stuck in the back. I can not wait try this one out.

I'm not shure about the vehicles.

But I can announce that I personally will send a pound of the finest tea to the person who posts a video, showing him achieving a 100% score at the tank range...in a Warrior IFV!!

If I complete the task.

I Will have one pound of the following Tieguanyin tea. LoL.

The most expensive tea in the world, however, is a rare Chinese tea called Tieguanyin, which is priced at £1,700 per kilo (that’s around $1,500/lb). The tea is named after the Buddhist deity Guan Yin (Iron Goddess of Mercy). It’s an oolong tea, meaning its oxidization is somewhere between that of black and green teas. Luckily for anyone who buys this expensive tea, a leaf can be brewed up to seven times before it loses its flavor.

About the Gepard, you already have both Shilkas and Tunguska which can accomplish the same thing. Remove the msls from the Tunguska and you get your gepard! :)

Ah yes, now I remember, the Shilka was the 2nd Flak-newcomer, not the Gepard. I messed up my mental notes.

You're right about the missiles removed, that's what probably all people do when wanting to emulate a Western Flak tank. Did it myself occasionally, but then, I tend to ignore helicopters and Flak tanks in scenario editing. To me, SBP is a tank thing, infantry and air I tend to not use, they both behave too unrealistically.

And btw, it's just that the Gepard sounds sweeter by name. :)

its what people drink who cant handle whiskey and coffee.:)

*Affects nasal upper class twit accent*

Dear Sir,

I feel I should point out:

Tea is far more refined and sophisticated than mere "Whiskey" and Coffee".

The trading of Tea helped develop and establish the economic world as we know it know, after all with out the Tea trade, India & China would be far more like Africa is today.

So there. :)