SB Pro PE 3.0 License Available for Purchase!

pvtkramer

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse my ignorance. But if I am doing the $40 upgrade, will I just D/L it ? Or will I have to wait for a new CD to be sent out.

Sorry if this Q has been asked already

O_Smialdon

Either way will work.

You don't really "need" the CD, IIRC it's just for guys with a slow connection or who want to collect it, so the download should work just fine.

Excuse the noob question,

I have just purchased the $40 upgrade to be delivered via email. I received the order confirmation email.

Does the license come with another email.

How long after purchase if it comes via email.

To Answer my own question:

The Lic arrives on a separate email and mine took about 40 minutes to arrive. I hope this eases other peoples minds :)

Jeff

• Members
Excuse my ignorance. But if I am doing the $40 upgrade, will I just D/L it ? Or will I have to wait for a new CD to be sent out.

We will make it availabe for download only, at first (in the next 6...30 hours). A new DVD production batch may be started with/after the first update in about three or four months from now, and in any case they won't be mailed out without your order.

• Members
Excuse the noob question,

I have just purchased the $40 upgrade to be delivered via email. I received the order confirmation email.

Does the license come with another email.

Yes.

How long after purchase if it comes via email.

Interestingly enough, it can apparently take a while longer than normal at the moment (as you reported). I suppose that's the initial rush - everybody wants it even if the download files aren't even there yet.

Usually it will come at about the same second. If it's not there after an hour, please check your eventual spam filters first. If it isn't there either, forward your order confirmation to Sales (at eSimGames.com) and I will re-send your license.

• Members
Anybody have any ideas why I can't activate the Lic?

It may depend on the type of license that you bought (time based licenses CANNOT be installed on a CodeMeter stick; you have to install SB Pro PE 3.0 first!). It may be that something is horribly wrong (hopefully not!). Or maybe it's a simple user or browser error.

Without knowing details (please post them in the Support section of this discussion forum) I can't say what's with your specific case.