SB Pro PE 3.0 License Available for Purchase!

pvtkramer

I forwarded your ticket to you. I'm guessing there are two copies in your junk mail. If that doesn't work then email ssnake and ask for one to be sent to a non gmail email you may have.

Thanks. Only message from you was received. I added license to Codemeter stick successfully.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything worked for me.

The email was (as expected) in the spam box. A simple "move to" and I was able to acces the content of the link.

http://www.esimgames.com/?page_id=1390

The files are not there yet.

Yes well of course I looked in junk, first place one looks nowadays lol. Now over 10 hours since I purchased, emailed Ssnake twice so far no response :(

like all of you I am quite eager so something must give. The transaction did say 'accepted'

Yes well of course I looked in junk, first place one looks nowadays lol. Now over 10 hours since I purchased, emailed Ssnake twice so far no response :(

like all of you I am quite eager so something must give. The transaction did say 'accepted'

Patience young Padawan, all in good time.

Ssnake is probably snoozing/busy keeping an irate defence bod happy/running eSim.

I forwarded your ticket to you. Please check your junk mail.

Hi Sean, definitely not got anything from eSim games :

What email did you use, no doubt the same as I am registered with but definitely nothing in 'inbox or junk/spam' :(

Please try one more time and let me know if you did, sorry for the inconvenience.

(dying with anticipation)

Hi,

Sorry for not being clear ;-)

I'm ordering the upgrade license that is being emailed. I've selected the upgrade license, added my address and then I reach the page where I need to enter my credit card info. Up to that point I did not have the option to enter my email address. Does that come after making the payment or do you reuse the email address that I used with my previous purchases. In the latter case where do I check/change that email address?

Best, Marcel

• Members

Yes. You first enter the credit card data which are then passed on via secure https connection to the credit card verification. Once that the credit card verification is complete it's time to enter the addresses for shipping and billing, and that includes the email address.

On the first page of the shop, you enter the country of destination to let us see if a sales tax applies (only for US domestic purchases).

Hi,I have a dongle but money is tight right now so I have opted for a single month time limited license but find myself running into some issues.I uninstalled SB and the codemeter software and have received the two confirmation emails from ordering the 3.0-one month time limited license.What to do next?Is 3.0 available to download as all I see is 2.654 available.

EDIT....I see other people waiting for the 3.0 download so I guess my answer is to just wait for it to be available.:biggrin: