SB Pro PE 3.0 License Available for Purchase!

pvtkramer

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it should be possible.

Far easier than him shipping his stick from Canada to me just to create the file. :)

Ssnake may be right. Although I run the stick from a MacMini server to handle our network of 5 licenses, I think I should see if I can get it running plugged into a Windows 7 native environment for the update and then move it back once (or if) the update is successful...

Regards,

Doug

. But I don't understand what the big deal is trying to do it under a bootcamped Windows?

Repost from support forum ..

Ok, on the off chance that the issue was OSX related, I loaded up Windows 7 where I run SB and plugged in the stick. Codemeter Control panel reads everything as current and no updates needed..

Started up IE browser and sure enough, current Java/Active X which is installed is not recognized when clicking on the purchase update link provided.

Ran manual process and once again, getting:

"An internal error has occurred. Please try again later. Error Code = 0x18080001"

Guess it's a problem with the software protection company's servers ...

Can't think what else it would be causing this update process to completely fail, both automatically and manually across 4 different browsers and 2 different operating systems...

Regards,

Doug

the 3.0 printed manual won't be available until late 2013 or early in 2014.

http://www.steelbeasts.com/sbforums/showpost.php?p=243123&postcount=4

"Invalid Required domain" - where do you live?

Alright... so we should not order the manual yet (just like the DVD)? I am in no hurry but I would like a new copy when the updated version is finished.

I live in Sweden.