RogueSnake79

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Don't forget that after your uploading of the *.WibuCmRaC file the server will send back a *.WibuCmRaU file. This file must be saved to disk!

Failing to save it means to throw away the license. There is no way how I can distinguish a successful license activation from a successful license activation that you failed to transfer to your stick.

Once that you saved the *.WibuCmRaU file, e.g. to your desktop, you can simply double-click it, or use the assistant program of the CodeMeter Control Center to import it. When the transfer is complete, you can safely delete both *.WibuCmRaC/*.WibuCmRaU files.

• Moderators
Sometimes it feels like you need a Ph.D to play a multiplayer match, between the intricate install of software, as well as the complicated port forwarding process (its hit or miss for me sometimes)

Feel free to get on Teamspeak on Fridays and you can find plenty of help on the matter. It is almost always due to local IP address changes on the router, which becomes second nature to fix after a while.

Anyway, I digress. Nice post Roguesnake, even I learned something here. :)

A big thanks for posting. I was dreading this process, because I've had so many problems with it in the past.

Sometimes it feels like you need a Ph.D to play a multiplayer match, between the intricate install of software, as well as the complicated port forwarding process (its hit or miss for me sometimes)

+1

Feel free to get on Teamspeak on Fridays and you can find plenty of help on the matter. It is almost always due to local IP address changes on the router, which becomes second nature to fix after a while.

Anyway, I digress. Nice post Roguesnake, even I learned something here. :)

It's almost as if eSim has live tech support (and they actually speak english!)

No seriously - folks on the TS server have helped me a few times.

If don't have the runtime software, the activation page directs me here:

1. Generate a License Request File from your CmContainer (You can use CodeMeter Control Center). Use Firm Code 100146.

How do I "use CodeMeter Control Center" without the runtime software?

I can't download the CM runtime software, because "The server at www.wibu.com is taking too long to respond.". I have tried for hours now. Good thing I knew this would be just as difficult again as it has been every time.

Why don't I already have the runtime thing? Because I was smart and deleted the old software, because someone said it would be a good idea. Then I went to download a new one... oops. I can't. :(

If don't have the runtime software, the activation page directs me here:

1. Generate a License Request File from your CmContainer (You can use CodeMeter Control Center). Use Firm Code 100146.

I can't download the CM runtime software, because "The server at www.wibu.com is taking too long to respond.". I have tried for hours now. Good thing I knew this would be just as difficult again as it has been every time.

Why don't I already have the runtime thing? Because I was smart and deleted the old software, because someone said it would be a good idea. Then I went to download a new one... oops. I can't. :(

Well CodeMeter is actually installed as part of the Steel Beasts software install.

But if for some weird reason you want to download it separately, here's a link to CodeMeter 5.00d:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19518131/CodeMeterRuntime%205.00d.exe

It supports both 32 and 64 Bit.

• Members
Ok I have created the file 1-1059144 WIBU control file but I am confused as to what to do with it after hitting comit . I attach it to an e-mail but what e-mail address do I send it to ?

You don't send it by email. You upload it to the ticket depot web page, and get another one in return. Just read this thread from the start and follow the step by step description.

• Members

It gets installed with SB Pro PE 3.0

Yeah, you want to install the license right now, I get it - but what good is the license if the software download isn't complete? You'll have to wait for that in any case.

Just sayin'...

Thank you and sorry I sounded so frustrated. SB just finished downloading, I'll just install it from there! (I did not know it was included.)

+ Edit: I'm sorry to say this but... still no luck. I installed CM software but the stick firmware is too old or something. Licence upgrade was successful, but when I start the game:

2013-09-21 01:38:52: Entry (100146:11091) not found - Event WB0224 (BOX VERSION TOO OLD), Request IP-Address local(IPV6)

2013-09-21 01:38:52: API Error 224 (BOX VERSION TOO OLD) occurred!

2013-09-21 01:38:53: Entry (5000173:71091) not found - Event WB0200 (ENTRY NOT FOUND), Request IP-Address local(IPV6)

2013-09-21 01:38:53: API Error 200 (ENTRY NOT FOUND) occurred!

[...]

2013-09-21 01:38:52: Entry (100146:11091) not found - Event WB0224 (BOX VERSION TOO OLD), Request IP-Address local(IPV6)

2013-09-21 01:38:52: API Error 224 (BOX VERSION TOO OLD) occurred!

2013-09-21 01:38:53: Entry (5000173:71091) not found - Event WB0200 (ENTRY NOT FOUND), Request IP-Address local(IPV6)

2013-09-21 01:38:53: API Error 200 (ENTRY NOT FOUND) occurred!

Hi folks!

My problem seems similiar to Superbus´, see screens attached.

Seems I messed up the installation of the license somehow:

* bought the license (40$ update) and made an offline install (I believe...) and everything looked fine.

* installed PE3 and it seems to have updated the CM firmware

* now my licenses seem to be in the 1.10 container (?) while 1.18 is empty

* I see no way to move them or to update the 1.10

* I´ve never known I have a CM password

* obviously I don´t know what I´m doing. Havn´t understood this CM thingy

Can somebody pleas help?

Edited by Hase
Images removed

Hello,

same Probleme here: updated the stick, webadmin looks fine, all SB licences under the cm-stick entry, also 3.0.

There is also an Esimgames container, which is empty.

Error an Start is: One of the .... Codemeter 100146:11091 invalid Firmewareversion, Error 224 or CodeMeterAct 5000173:71091 CmContainer Entry not found, Error 200

If screenshots are neddes, let me know.

Greetings

Gottel

• Members

Well, as the error message clearly states, your firmware is too old. Start the CodeMeter Control Center, click the circular arrow, and follow the on-screen instructions. If prompted for a password that you never set - 1st generation CM sticks had this - the factory default was "CodeMeter" (no quotation marks, but notice the capitalized letters).

I have been recommending regular firmware upgrades since about 2007 over and over again in this forum and elsewhere. I can't help it if you choose to ignore this advice. Do it at least once a year and these problems won't appear.

Firmware update solved my problem too, thank you!

I do seem to remember I was adviced to "update firmware" but I had no idea how to do it. For other computer illiterates I attached a screenshot of the place where you can do it. Notice it does not say "update" nor "firmware" anywhere on that page! So eSim Games is not to blame - Wibu Systems' cryptic software is.

And with that - I'm off to play with my new toy! :biggrin:

codemeter_003.png.55830a6ffdd7756ad0b4f9

codemeter_003.png.55830a6ffdd7756ad0b4f9