Multiplayer FAQs

Sean

Well that's 30 mins so perhaps some other time?

Can I suggest you also have a read of the thread "Welcome, new player! Find your first hints & tips here" at the top of the forum page.

That will take you here:

http://www.steelbeasts.com/sbwiki/index.php?title=Starter_Pack

My apologies, sir! After posting, I wasn't expecting so prompt a reply so I fired up another Camp Hornfelt scenario. :icon_frown:

Ah, well, I suppose I should have noticed the thread was closed, and put 2 and 2 together *before* asking about port forwarding. I really have no intention of hosting a match, unless circumstances demand it.

Yes, I combed through that thread, the M1A2 tutorials, and the wiki before I posted. I don't say that to imply that I've gotten SB figured out - far from it. In fact, I just had my butt handed to me in the scenario I just played.

Less than 500m from the objective: three tanks left, clear lines of sight to the OBJ, and after thoroughly (or so I thought) prepping the surrounding lanes with arty, I got cocky and charged in... only to be hit from opposite sides by a couple tank platoons who were set-in nigh perfectly to cover the low ground I was racing through.

They were flawless! :luxhello:

I apologize if I've inappropriately resurrected this old thread. However, I wanted to say 'hello' to everyone, and also ask a couple questions.

Hi, Bill, and welcome! Don't be shy about asking questions. Lots of guys here who can help you out. Take the time to do a few tutorials, join in any of the online scenarios (TGIF, Friday nights, 2200 hrs EDT is the main weekly dust-up) and ask any questions you want.

Cheers!

• Sean unpinned this topic