wiesel 2??

RICH12ACE

I doubt two out of three of these suggestions would even get that far, and for good reason.

No surprise there. People really should use proper grammar. Business people sorting through job applications look for proper grammar, and throw out those applications with improper grammar. They'd be horrified if they saw "L33T speak" in a job application, I assume (wouldn't they?).

Posted by oscar19681

Hey while you guys are at it would you be so kind to add the m1a2 and the merkava? They look so cool LOL! No seriously i know the anwser to this kind of question " its on the list "

My point exactly. Wondering how I know all this stuff? I finished an online college course in business communication about a month ago.

ChuikovChambered... was your comment to Tacbat really necessary?

Probably. I just thought I could enlarge on what Tacbat said with something I learned about job applications. If you're referring to my not mentioning the "Wiesel 2" system, it's because Rich12ace's grammar left me wondering what the Wiesel 2 system really was (as I still am), so I couldn't help him understand what I didn't understand. The point is that in order to be understood clearly, you should try to write well.

If it was my quote from oscar that irked you, perhaps it was redundant. He seems a little more coherent than Rich in retrospect, so maybe I should have used him (Rich) instead for my quote.

Ah, I see what you are saying now. I thought you were aiming your comment directly at Tacbat. You and Tacbat have been sniping at each other over the last couple of weeks and I was attempting to prevent it from escalating further. My bad.

Nevertheless, I fail to see how Rich12ace's post is confusing in any way and he is not applying for a job. Sure he didn't construct a perfect sentence but his message is quite clear. A simple google search for "RHEINMETALL LANDSYSTEME WIESEL 2" would have your question. The only confusion here was on your part; Tacbat perfectly understood what was posted and commented accordingly - The M1A2 is probably on the list while the Wiesel 2 and Merkava are probably not on the list and unlikely to be.

Thanks for sending those links, TankHunter. Now I know what I'm dealing with: A little upstart tankette!:cul: Anyway, it would last awhile, I believe, given its low profile, and its versatility makes it quite an interesting possibility. Esim Games should definitely look into this vehicle for SB 2.

• Members

It doesn't make sense to introduce just a single version when it is a pretty broad family of vehicles on a common chassis...

- 20mm autocannon

- TOW missile

- 120mm mortar

- medevac

- Stinger launcher

In addition one should see the CH-53 transport helicopter with them since it can transport two of the Wiesels simultaneously. In any case, they're part of the DLO (division for airmobile operations) so they would primarily see action in infantry dominated scenarios which SB Pro doesn't handle very well at this point. However, I agree that they would be a nice addition to our inventory at a future point.

i hope to see the wiesel in the sim and "chulkovchambered" needs to get out more! lol.

I get out, don't you worry. I'll be playing on the TGIF game, as I do every Friday. By the way, DemolitionMan, I like the vehicle in your linked pic. Nice and simple, just the basics. Am I right in assuming that it's a KRAKA?