¿Bug?

Colebrook

• Moderators

Looking at the numbers there -- that should be impossible. 7.62 will only penetrate the GPS, and no other damage there other than LRF. Something else has to be happening in the AAR. It is a known issue that if a vehicle is killed very close to the point in which it is getting shot by something else, then red text "destroyed" may appear on both events. Perhaps that is the case here.

• Moderators
Ouch,seems i didnt save the aar.Im trying to reproduce again,it happened on Battle run (Leo2A5 -M1A1 -Challenger 2) scenario.

Right, try it in single player -- maybe even just place the two vehicles in an empty scenario and shoot it with 7.62 in that area and see if it happens again. If not, then I think it is another case of simultaneous AAR events again, which can greatly depend on network performance in multiplayer sessions. :(

• Moderators
I have reproduced it again,exactly the same situation.Sending email.And seems it kill in at any point, not only at periscope

Ok, then, next question is:

Do you have "kill when hit" set in the Mission Editor? If so, then that will happen. Kill when hit will cause a vehicle to be killed if it is penetrated, so 7.62 to the fender or GPS will do the job. It would probably be better if you uploaded the scenario file if you are not sure what you are looking for in regards to this setting.

I cant check that, scen is protected by password, so i cant change anything.You can donwload scen here:

http://www.steelbeasts.com/Downloads/p13_sectionid/24/p13_fileid/2324

On aar i can see damaged vehicles,so i dont think "kill when hit" is active.

Seems Nachtfalke is the scen designer,maybe we should ask him,someone knows him or has his email?