Welcome to Steelbeasts.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

34 posts in this topic

Ssnake, a bit of help here, I bought a 4 month license and its about to expire. So I bought another for months and added to my container. It still shows as 10 days left and the second license doesn't show as activated, only available. Will it automatically renew once the previous license time runs out?

Yes. Prior to version 4.0 we had it that the existing license would be updated/extended. For reasons unknown this license update process does no longer work properly with CodeMeter runtime version 6 (Wibu Systems changed things here; their motivation to do so is unknown). So we can now only create a new license which won't be used until the old one runs out. Which also means that over time a number of expired licenses will show up in your CmAct license container, unfortunately.

:(

5 hours ago, Ssnake said:

Yes. Prior to version 4.0 we had it that the existing license would be updated/extended. For reasons unknown this license update process does no longer work properly with CodeMeter runtime version 6 (Wibu Systems changed things here; their motivation to do so is unknown). So we can now only create a new license which won't be used until the old one runs out. Which also means that over time a number of expired licenses will show up in your CmAct license container, unfortunately.

:(

It's a non-issue to me :) If i'm able to play the game (and I'm a SP only guy) i'm more than happy 

From a strictly functional perspective you're right. But of course this change inevitably creates irritation and an increase in support cases, as is evident.

Hi. Very recently got a copy of a yearly licence (ie no USB stick), and have decided I want to reinstall my PC.. will I have issues reinstalling/licencing SB after? I may get a new GPU in the process... so would that affect anything?

OK thank you. I suspected it would. Still trying to decide on dropping cash on a GPU...

I owned a codemeter and version 3.11, I recently went to buy the upgraded license and my question is, its saying I got the upgrade but when I turn on steel beast PRO it still says version 3.11.  I am stumped on what to do.  Been trying to google search and look on the forums for a answer.  Sorry and thanks!!!!!

Posted (edited)

27 minutes ago, Army198531 said:

I owned a codemeter and version 3.11, I recently went to buy the upgraded license and my question is, its saying I got the upgrade but when I turn on steel beast PRO it still says version 3.11.  I am stumped on what to do.  Been trying to google search and look on the forums for a answer.  Sorry and thanks!!!!!

You should have received an email with link for licence activation. Did you?

And: did you download an install the latest steelbeasts version?

Edited by Grenny