M1A2 Gunnery Question

lavictoireestlavie

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Delta, you really should make a tutorial for how to hit targets out to such extensive ranges, it's a pretty enviable feat. As well as your average engagement time.

+1. I would be genuinely interested, although it is unlikely that I would ever be able to reach that standard of proficiency.

[quote name=Invader ZIM;252035

I do sort of think it would be fun if the community resolved some disputes with a fun tank duel' date=' we used to do that in other online games years ago.

The principle of duelling.

1. I say that your wife is a whore and that I have slept with her.

2. You call me a liar, and a worthless curr and demand an apology.

3. I refuse.

4. You challenge me to 'pistols at dawn'.

5. As a gentleman I must accept.

6. We duel.

7. I die.

8. This proves that your wife is not a whore.

9. Except that during the proceedings she was having it away behind a bush with your second. :wink2:

Or, alternatively...

6a. We duel.

7a. You die.

8a. This proves that your wife IS a whore. Except that she isn't because I made the whole thing up simply so that you would challenge me to a duel - not knowing that I am an expert marksman. I then marry your (ex) wife and inherit your money.

...and what's wrong with that?

Absolutely nothing. As long as the result is the alternative one.

And no, the 'lady' doesn't win either. A couple of months after the marriage she disappears in mysterious circumstances. After a couple of weeks of intense grieiving (whenever anyone is looking, that is) I marry my nubile young cousin - and live happily (and very affluently) ever after. :bigsmile:

7b. I cheat in some fashion and you die holding an unloaded pistol.

No Tom. Your reputation for deceit, dishonesty and underhand behaviour is widely known. Also you are an American. I would therefore expect scullduggery of that sort - and would take measures to protect myself against it. :bigsmile:

Originally Posted by Tjay View Post

No Tom. Your reputation for deceit, dishonesty and underhand behaviour is widely known. Also you are an American. I would therefore expect scullduggery of that sort - and would take measures to protect myself against it.

Well my idol is Flashman. :clin:

Well he is from New York...doesn't that say it all? :gun: