M1A2 offline missions

Mower

Having trouble sifting them out form all the downloads, anyone got some?

Cheers

A playable M1A2(SEP) was only added to Steelbeasts with v.3.002 last September, so there would not be any missions featuring the SEP prior to then. It will be a while before there is a sizable library of such missions.

Keep in mind you can swap out tanks in any mission that isn't password protected.

Yes, and you can add/subtract more vehicles if need be. I understand a batallion of MIA2 SEPs versus a platoon of BRDMs is a very popular mission with some. :clin:

Well in general (for Windows 7 at least):

C:\Users\Your name\Documents\eSim Games\Steel Beasts\My Scenarios

But you can create sub folders within that so you could if you wanted to put them all together in:

C:\Users\Your name\Documents\eSim Games\Steel Beasts\My Scenarios\M1ABTcampaign

And then go to that folder from the Steel Beasts menu to access them.

Okay, thank you; did you mean to move my post?

Can I find the moved post by searching my posts?

Well I'd just edit the post above and then copy and paste the support part into a new post in the support area.

Then come back here and trim the "support" content from the file location post above.

That way you have two posts on one topic each, rather than one post that includes multiple topics.

Again all that stuff about Norton's that just appeared should go in the post you put in the support area.