Need beta testers!

Kingtiger

Thanks for trying it out Gibsonm! I will look at the AAR and the points you have when I get back home next weekend.

Regarding the civilian you killed in the motor accident I do assume you have filled in the correct papers and made sure the family are compensated?

/kt

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding the civilian you killed in the motor accident I do assume you have filled in the correct papers and made sure the family are compensated?

/kt

Yes, but given the counter suit BSAF lodged for:

1. Repair and repainting the LAV

2. The cost of the AME and extraction of the shocked driver

3. His flight home

4. His ongoing PTSD treatment

5. The "full cost recovery" for the Enquiry team sent out to investigate and

6. The cost of flying his replacement out

The Burkastan government waived all charges against BSAF. :)

1. Will fix that, I have done a overhaul on all bridge placements now and will keep an eye out on GR 1639 1314.

2. Yupp, I had that problem to. I have removed allot of walls now in all villages that are affected, hopefully it will help out.

3. Fixed, but its not a mayor issue. If the player decides to move around the town he will loose the score for not patrolling through the town.

4. Reworked this as well, still SOME jagginess but allot less now.

5. Its the AI, I can't help what they are doing :)

6. Yeah, a little typo that can confuse allot, will fix that.

7. Yeah will give the entire a briefing (with the A Coy PPCLI stuff as well) when the scenario is all done as I will have to add more info anyway, I typed this one up in 5 min so the mission became playable :)

I have 2 loooong weekends now (4 day weekends..) so will most likely get very far with the mission next two weeks so hopefully it will be uploaded within a month hopefully. Thanks for testing it! :)

/KT

KT,

Four of us gave this a run tonight (1 per vehicle).

AAR is here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19518131/1_Presence%20patrol%20ALPHA_052214GIBSON-SERVE1933.zip

In sequence I guess the points were:

1. There seems to be an issue with North bound Civilian traffic crossing the bridge at GR 1639 1314.

2. The usual dismount pathing issues in urban areas with lots of walls (for us in CHAMCHAMAL). Possibility of some gaps in some of the walls?

3. Unsure if you know but there is a land bridge across the CHAQ CHAQ CANAL just East of CHAMCHAMAL (so you can actually bypass the village if you wish).

4. Some jagginess with the roads in CHAMCHAMAL (particularly the Eastern Bridge).

5. Some "issues" with AI collision avoidance on the narrow roads:

14242047582_622a810f6f_b.jpg

6. The in game messaging tells us that the Helo went down NW of BAZIAN when they actually appear on the map NE of BAZIAN

7. Maybe some spell checking in the briefing. ;)

Apart from that, eight thumbs up for the four players involved.

KT,

Myself and some Canadians sheltering from the snow gave it another run today. I played a minor role since I'd been down the road before and figured fresh eyes would be good (and I didn't want to spoil the fun).

AAR:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19518131/1_Presence%20patrol%20ALPHA_052914GIBSON-SERVE1011.zip

I think 12Alfa will post their AAR points but I can send you some if he doesn't get around to it.

KT,

Myself and some Canadians sheltering from the snow gave it another run today. I played a minor role since I'd been down the road before and figured fresh eyes would be good (and I didn't want to spoil the fun).

AAR:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19518131/1_Presence%20patrol%20ALPHA_052914GIBSON-SERVE1011.zip

I think 12Alfa will post their AAR points but I can send you some if he doesn't get around to it.

Hi Gibsonm! 12A have PM:ed me his points and I have/Will take care of the points raised :) But thanks for uploading the AAR, they are much helpful to de-bug scenarios :)

No worries.

I think his key point was separating the triggers to avoid "fat fingers".

"Luckily" I lost a MG team while securing the crash site so we extracted the downed flight crew by land in the back of a LAV. :)

Can give it another run at BG ANZAC tonight (slightly different group attending) if you like?

Can give it another run at BG ANZAC tonight (slightly different group attending) if you like?

It's all up to you, I have enough feedback to continue improving already. There will be later versions with more variation happening so you might just as well save the fuel for those versions :)

/KT