Request for a new VU

pawade

I would like, to officially request for a new VU channel, to be named; US armor.

This new channel, will be administered by Gopher [Pawade] and assassin.

And this channel, will be open to anyone who enjoys playing steel beasts, and abide by all the rules, set forth by the steel beasts community.:luxhello:

Sorry I must have missed it but last time I looked there was a US channel (3rd Armoured Div or similar).

Was it taken down for some reason?

(Note: Not trying to start some bun fight, just curious as to why it disappeared).

It was taken down, the details of why it was doesn't need to be posted here. Just say that we lost a member.

The states need`s a VU

Seems odd that the USA do not have a VU. I think that a properly moderated/run V.U is a welcome addition to the SB community.

I look forward to seeing the flag Smitty :luxhello:

Regards

Seems odd that the USA do not have a VU. I think that a properly moderated/run V.U is a welcome addition to the SB community.

I look forward to seeing the flag Smitty :luxhello:

Regards

Well they did (hence my post) but it appears that due to some issue it had to be/was taken down so now in accordance with the rules, these guys are asking for a new one to go up.

It was taken down, the details of why it was doesn't need to be posted here. Just say that we lost a member.

Always sad when internal disputes lead to the dissolution of a V.U, but if personal differences lead to a bad atmosphere it is probably better for people go their own way. I wish US Armour and any other V.U that may emerge from 3rd Armour all the very best for the future.

That's unfortunate. Casual glances at the 3rd Armor channel suggested that at least you got some new recruits recently, so hopefully there will still be a net gain for your VU.