ATGM teams cannot run

Kingtiger

Not really a bug but something thats been buggering me (ha!)

I can understand that the TOW is a non-runner, but for the other ingame ATGM systems (Dont know about RBS70, its a AA after all) they must be runable.

Back in 2001 I was trained as Squad leader on BILL1 system (almost identical to BILL2) and we always ran to and from our APCs to/from our BP's and we had PT runs across football fields with the BILL system (it was fun, I promise you, we started on one side with the system built up, on a whistle signal we tore it down, ran over the football field and reasembled it on time, before we got a new whistle signal to disasemble it and run back over the field and asemble it again... good times!).

So with that in old memory I am having a hard time seeing the ATGM crews in SB (Except the TOW...) just walking calmly away from or to a BP.

So I would like the ATGM crews to be able to run just like the infantry, maybe just make them wear out quicker or something?

/KT

Would you also need the sight picture/view to wobble all over the place as the unlucky sods suck in the big ones after you send them on a 800m "tab"?

Thats why our systems use a tripod. Ha...see what you get when buying american ;-)

But then how do you shoot at the HVT if all the running infantry look the same regardless of whether they are carrying a rifle, HMG, Javelin or AGL?

It doesn't matter. As Lt_Default says; Kill em all! :gun:

At least it would be an acceptable stop-gap measure to enable them to run, no?