Video Thread

DemolitionMan

On 4/28/2016 at 9:07 AM, TankHunter said:

A gaggle of IS getting in way over their heads

An interesting mix of gear they have (US helmets, Soviet RPGs and small arms, German LMG (captured from Peshmerga?), Indig AFVs

They should have splurged on training instead.  Awesome spall liner.

32 minutes ago, Homer said:

They should have splurged on training instead.  Awesome spall liner.

The driver was a pretty good spall liner. It didn't seem like anyone was injured by spall that got past him. I think they call it the shahid liner. ;)

• Members
30 minutes ago, TankHunter said:

Didn't a UAE crew do something to write off a vehicle last year?

I wouldn't entirely rule this out, at least. While they seem to have tried to apply some rules for safety, it's a bit of a paradox if you create a competition that rewards high speed movement ... I can easily see "somewhat problematic elements" in the whole setup that would be hard to get past safety inspectors (outside of Russia). Fortunately there isn't an obligatory consumption of a bottle of vodka at the starting line.

As long as no severe injuries and deaths are happening I suppose everybody will agree that it's awesome. After the first severe incident support may be less enthusiastic. Unlike the CAT competitions this is closer to a sporting spectacle than to measure platoon level combat gunnery skills.

Hope you enjoy guys! Sorry for my awful attempt here, I was exhausted from my night shifts :-(

Plenty more to come! Hope to get back to some more Mulitplayer when I can! Summer is coming though and It will be hard for me to sit inside tanking that going outside and shooting lol.

Enjoy!