Video Thread

DemolitionMan

• Members

That municipal airport's name would be "Langenhagen" (and it's to the northwest). :)

There is however also a military airbase west of Hannover, "Wunstorf", for an air transport squadron.

East of Hanover there's a civilian airport near Brunswick ("Braunschweig" in modern German).

9 hours ago, Ssnake said:

That municipal airport's name would be "Langenhagen" (and it's to the northwest). :)

There is however also a military airbase west of Hannover, "Wunstorf", for an air transport squadron.

East of Hanover there's a civilian airport near Brunswick ("Braunschweig" in modern German).

Yeah, I had to improvise there and make it municipal but... this is why it's a work in progress!  Thanks Nils!

On 21/10/2016 at 6:08 PM, CharlieB said:

Me at work...

The sheer scale of the infrastructure that's been put in place is amazing. It's mentioned that you can have a full BG inside it - do those playing the OPFPOR also use full on vehicle simulators or is it enough for them to use desktop workstations? This is assuming the enemy isn't purely AI controlled and scripted.

On 10/25/2016 at 4:51 AM, Gibsonm said:

Looks like the blast panels worked.

And suddenly you're down to your last six or seven rounds of ammo, and reloading takes FOREVER!

You also probably own one less pair of clean underwear.

That one looked to me like they might be OK, as long as the jet didn't punch a hole into the crew compartment.

The M60s that we saw spilling burning fuel everywhere, flaming out the hatch, and emitting nasty looking yellowish smoke from the fighting compartment made me think the crew was probably toast.

7 hours ago, Maj.Hans said:

And suddenly you're down to your last six or seven rounds of ammo, and reloading takes FOREVER!

You also probably own one less pair of clean underwear.

Sure but that's like complaining that an airbag covered the inside of the car in white powder and that the person should have avoided the accident in the first place.

It doesn't forgive the poor SA / vehicle craft that made is possible to be hit in the rear, but at least people are alive and its recoverable.

Much better than dead tank plus dead crew.

1 hour ago, Gibsonm said:

Sure but that's like complaining that an airbag covered the inside of the car in white powder and that the person should have avoided the accident in the first place.

It doesn't forgive the poor SA / vehicle craft that made is possible to be hit in the rear, but at least people are alive and its recoverable.

Much better than dead tank plus dead crew.

You couldn't hear the sarcasm in my post through the internet ;)