Video Thread

DemolitionMan

9 hours ago, Ssnake said:

It may be a bit of a grey area, but at the same time I think it's not just mere opinionating when these are remarks from a US senator who's in both the Armed Services Committee and the Intelligence Committee.

Given the words and deeds of US leadership in the past, i just have serious reservations concerning their ability to present an impartial or even honest picture of a given geopolitical situation.  Ideology seems to dictate the narrative more often than not.

• Members

Who's politicizing now?

All I pointed out is that the voice of a US senator who is active in two influential committees is more likely to result to reflect and to explain upcoming policy changes that have significant implications for global security, no matter where on the food chain you are, no matter what your attitude towards that policy is. You don't have to agree with the analysis nor with the resulting consequences to be affected by it if you are a soldier, or just a civilian European citizen in this specific case.

3 hours ago, lavictoireestlavie said:

Given the words and deeds of US leadership in the past, i just have serious reservations concerning their ability to present an impartial or even honest picture of a given geopolitical situation.  Ideology seems to dictate the narrative more often than not.

And you believe that THE FRENCH of all people should in any way, shape or form be better at that .... ? 

Or am I misreading your intent and content ?