Video Thread

DemolitionMan

Guest Killjoy
Somewhere, there's a tank in this video...

(Syria, minor snackbar level)

tzuxbc27Bq0

Over there... and over there.. and over there, and there and I think I see an idler wheel in that hedge. :)

Now thats a mess, must have been a large IED.

Or an ALIED/ADIED

Though judging by the lack of a huge 20ft deep crater, and the completly obliterated T-55 (?)

I'd say something touched off the Internal Ammo, and it would have been mostly likely carrying HE for buildings/fortifications = Large Tank Shaped Grenade

Ahh, the early days of animation when they could be pressed into service from the early DoD. After seeing that, I want a vulture costume camo kit lol. But they had the right idea, if you take boring technical issues and liven them up by explaining them in an entertaining cartoon, people are less likely to fall asleep during the film. :D

On the lighter side of things, how about this video for forktruck safety, you don't need to know German to understand, it's painful to watch, as there is gore to keep you awake but dark humor abounds.

They showed this to us years ago here in the U.S. and I have never forgotten this every time I got into a forktruck to work lol.

Ahh, the early days of animation when they could be pressed into service from the early DoD. After seeing that, I want a vulture costume camo kit lol. But they had the right idea, if you take boring technical issues and liven them up by explaining them in an entertaining cartoon, people are less likely to fall asleep during the film. :D

On the lighter side of things, how about this video for forktruck safety, you don't need to know German to understand, it's painful to watch, as there is gore to keep you awake but dark humor abounds.

9z77oztO6UQ

They showed this to us years ago here in the U.S. and I have never forgotten this every time I got into a forktruck to work lol.

The bit where the guy in white is speared is f**king hilarious!

Aaaaahhhhhhh! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! *Silence* Aaaahhhh! Aaaaahhhh!

:biggrin:

lol Killjoy, yea poor Mr. Klause, see what happens when you don't safe it up?

That cobra pit reminded me of an incident that happened here last year.

There were these contractors working on the building, and suddenly one of them about 4 stories up starts screaming like a little girl outside the window!! Everyone is wondering what's going on, but eventually the other guys working with him grab him and get him back down to the ground, he was, because of his job of cleaning gutters and working on the roof covered in black soot, except for some clear streaks where tears had obviously run down his face.

It turns out this poor guy was really afraid of snakes, and because of his problem with them the supervisor had him doing work that was off of the ground to avoid them but this time he came across some large black snakes in the gutters 4 stories up on the building!!

All we can figure is they either climbed up the vines on the side of the building and decided the gutters were good because of water. Everyone felt sorry for that guy, he was a big man too, but really, really hated snakes and apparently was still not able to avoid them with his current occupation.