Video Thread

DemolitionMan

On 8/13/2016 at 2:22 PM, Iarmor said:

"The Battle of Sinai", aka "5 Days in Sinai", is an Italian-made war movie filmed in Israel in 1968 about fictional events taking place during the Six Day war.

The movie itself is pretty lousy, but between 25:10 and 39:45 there is some interesting footage of M48A2C tanks driving and shooting around in Sinai.

Centurions, T-55s, halftracks and some IAF aircraft can also be seen. A later scene (1:13:40) shows the Walid, which is an Egyptian-made version of the BTR-40.  

Another lousy war movie with interesting AFV footage is "The bullet is still in my pocket" (1974), an Egyptian movie depicting a story around the 1973 war outbreak. It shows a reenactment of the Suez Canal crossing by the Egyptian army (albeit the battles shown are unrealistic).

EAF aircraft start taking-off at 1:16:00, infantry starts crossing at 1:23:45, AFVs (OT-62, T54/55/62, ex-IDF M48A3) appear from 1:35:00 to 1:40:00 and from 1:46:30 to 1:54:45.

"The Battle of Sinai" is now on YouTube as well:

1 hour ago, Red2112 said:

I don´t get the picture, tickling rod? :D

It´s summer what do you expect...LOL!

Anyhow thanks for the vid Matsimus!

there are so many crude answers to that ... wont go there .... musnt go there .... allthough she looks ready for a full charge ... DOOOOO

1 hour ago, Nike-Ajax said:

there are so many crude answers to that ... wont go there .... musnt go there .... allthough she looks ready for a full charge ... DOOOOO

Ahhh, you said it, not me! :D

Even with a CLEAN mind, I still don´t get what she is trying to show!  Ohh I get it now, she´s posing :D