A Thanks to the Community

Stardog765

Good morning all,

I just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone here to helped get my going on this great sim.

Ssnake and others here who helped work out my license issue when I first got my current limited license. Was touch and go there at the beginning but they got my license straightened out. Big thanks and great customer service Ssnake.

A special thanks to Asid from the Dogs of War who really went out of his way to hook me up with his second license temporarily while my license got fixed. He certainly didnt have to go to all that trouble but did. Salute!

Asid, you and all the guys in the Dogs have really made me feel welcomed and showed me how fun this sim can be.

Really truly appreciated and 100% the reason I went ahead and sprung for the lifetime dongle license.

Cant wait to get all trained up so I can run with you all.

S!

Joining this post from Stardog and +1 to the DOW crew who really "got me in" SB and brought me to have great results as gunner. thanks to all of their patience and kindness.

Special thanks to Asid and Assassin7 for the 3.011 licence borrowing till now, and the huge work to solve some forwarding problems (these guys really gave me several hours of their lifes time explaining and helping). I've bough just today 1 year of SB pro PE. I'm in now! Those guys, in my opinion are example of how (over them expenses) fairly grow up a community of friends enjoying a game and how to have a balanced mix of procedures and fun, having always time to explain something you didn't understood or knew.

Big Up guys... go ahead!

Edited by Renders
minor syntax errors