Pro PE Sce Design Contest Results!!

Sean

Congratulations to all the winners! Prizes to drool for...mmmm...lovely!

As to ideas for future ones, maybe AFVsim has controls left over. ;) Those seem to be the wet dream of some on here. Books are a picky subject as there are not too many recent AFV-related booktitles out per year. Maybe a classic like "Achtung-Panzer"? Or autographs by famous tankers(Zvika Greengold or A.Kahalani comes to mind). But the recent prizes are...very...desireable... :) I especially like the MkV(mouse pads are of course with no competitor in terms of desire). As esim gave them out in earlier competitions, is this a special model made for esim?

Well hope you didn´t find my ideas too stupid. Another one would be a free ticket for a drive at the Panzerfahrschule, but I don´t think that this is doable due to the international community.

• Members
I especially like the MkV... As esim gave them out in earlier competitions, is this a special model made for esim?

We ordered a batch of, I think 150 copies from a British company. There are about 15 left now, the rest were given to beta testers and customer representatives.

Another [idea] would be a free ticket for a drive at the Panzerfahrschule, but I don´t think that this is doable due to the international community.

It would also require Bundeswehr cooperation, unless you are talking about that private Ostalgia company in Brandenburg.

Slightly late, but still: CONGRATZ!!

Nice to have these kinds of contest!

Ssnake: as for prizes: I like the tank models very much, but books would be a very nice price as well. Also SB related stuff or free upgrade schemes are always cool! Great going there!

We ordered a batch of, I think 150 copies from a British company. There are about 15 left now, the rest were given to beta testers and customer representatives.

Hu, have to hurry to get one of the last then. ;)

It would also require Bundeswehr cooperation, unless you are talking about that private Ostalgia company in Brandenburg.

Yes I meant the latter. Thought about another one: a trip to Bovington would be a great prize too(it would be for me). But I guess that´s too expensive as well for a contest.

My very cool prizes arrived yesterday, the mousemat (which I never usually use) is awesome, not only does it look good, it really is a very nice piece of kit to use and my optical rodent runs all over it with much glee!

The T-Shirt just rocks.

Thanks guys!

The Steel Beasts Prize for "Best Scoring Formula" - Steven Beard with "Blue Helmets".

The Steel Beasts Prize for "Best Briefing & Map Graphics" - André Henkel with "Attack on Hill 317".

The Steel Beasts Prize for "Best Balanced Scenario" - Kevin "ChanceBS" LaChance with "Zugzwang".

The Steel Beasts Prize for "Most Original Scenario" - the "Grim Reaper" with "Deliverance".

The 3rd place in the main category "Best Scenario" was awarded to Thomas "Dealer31" Ransom with "1-66 Attack". Tom chose the Unimax "Force of Valor" 1:32 scale Tiger tank.

The 2nd place in the main category "Best Scenario" was awarded to Ulf "Eisenschwein" Köppen with "Excalibur". Ulf opted for a Dragon diecast model of the 1945 Panther G in 1:35 scale.

And the winner of the Grand Prize is forum user "Tacbat" with "Winged Dagger". "Tacbat" Will receive a collection of 1:72 scale diecast models, a lifetime Steel Beasts Upgrade Plan, an original black beret of the German Panzertruppe, and of course a Steel Beasts mousepad.

These are the TE's than won a price,this is not a list of al the TE that were send in for the competition(i presume)

But it nice that the winning TE will be released in the next patch..