Operation Sovereign Shield V4. Development.

ArchAngel7

Hello everyone!

UPDATE 22 FEB 2015

* In keeping with my promise, I tested this scenario by test-playing it for Ver.4.2. This is a fairly complex scenario (any more complex and should just write a .dll on c++ for it). Today my wife went to the mall and I am on my day off. No multi-tasking. I cleaned up the script and tested it through. I won't release any more unless I test them from now on. Sorry about that. But, under my time limits and complexity, errors were in the downloads. Now I take the time to check them well.

* Going to work on random probabilities so that it plays a little differently every time.

* Although I am All-American myself, I am going to make a U.K, German, U.N and even Russian version for our forces.

///

I just uploaded V4 of Operation Sovereign Shield 'Full-Pack' and also 'Objective 1 and 2.' I included the 1 and 2 finally, if you want to avoid going through the town every time to get to the main objectives. I also rewrote the armor tactics for the whole scenario.

* I notice that many view this post and want to mention that I will make fewer but, higher-quality updates to this scenario. I understand that you put your time downloading them. And the webmasters have some back end work to do with each one. Since I've developed this on limited time, I often rushed them out at the last moment so you can have them. I just rather you have the newest build and benefit from it - and that's were the hurried rush causes glitches. I promise to make the updates with as few bugs as possible so you know your getting something you can truly enjoy :)

I have some questions about this scenario and its development future:

1_What do you think of the way this scenario plays out?

2_Are the tactics pretty good?

3_Is it too long or is this a nice complexity?

4_How can it be better for you?

I welcome any comments and suggestions.

* Oh, and I am uploading an update very soon. I was out of time and noticed after the upload a few bugs with the text scripting that I will correct - Almost there though.

*** I want to give TACBAT, a huge thank you and appreciation for his work in helping me with the terrain map to help me make cliffs and hills in this version. He offered his work and did an excellent job! Thanks, TACBAT.

I hope you enjoy.

Marino (1-DRAGON) :drink::bigsmile::bigsmile:

Edited by ArchAngel7