What nations have the best combiinations of 'fully playable' vehicles in SB3?

ArchAngel7

Hello everyone, I hope your all well.

I want to put LEO's in a scenario and maybe make them German but, the Marder APC's aren't fully playable. Maybe a nation with LEO's and CV-90's will make it a fuller experience (Sweden maybe?). Another example; the BMP's arent playable yet, I want to put soviet vehicles that we can command.

What is a short list of nations that use the most playable vehicles in SB3?

Redwardancer, I see your point and agree with you. I'm also very glad that SB has a few quality model that use outstanding mechanics, instead of many, 'cheesy arcade' tanks.

But, for instance, Soviet BMP's are pretty good in urban warfare yet, we can't control them here - and you know how this will end up in the hand of AI. So it's going to be a little hard to make a Soviet urban assault that has some realism, I feel. Unless I find a country that has APC's that are in this game. Also, for the U.K, its hard to get a complete set of vehicles that are British. Maybe I can take advantage of the fact I'm using the 'National Army' to get away with an interesting mix here.

I'll release the Op Sovereign Shield with 'God-Tank' Leo's for you very soon.

//

D u k e, I'm going to bring Sweden into Op Sovereign Shield. Also, the U.N, should have a nice vibe too along with a few more as soon as I figure it out.

British . forces the CR-2. warrior MICV. Scimitar recognisance. LMV jeep. any truck M109

Russian. T-72M/M1.T-62 . BTR-80 BTR-50. BRDM recognisance any jeep without RWS Ural Truck you have pretty good control of there arty systems as well

US .forces M1 all versions. Bradley M2/M3 M113 couple of versions including ATGM variant Mrap, Humvee. Fist Arty.M109

German. forces nearly all versions of the leo-1/2 I would use the CV-90/35 similar gun to The New Puma IFV. Fuchs. M113 was also used. merc jeep. M109

With the exception of the Arty vehicles. but you can give them fire missions and put them where you want them

I have even used them for direct fire support using the shoot here command.

All the rest are playable.

Marko, thanks! I'm going to use that mix:bigsmile:

Thanks, Mark! How can I forget Australia here? This is probably the only sim that has them available. I'll put them in:bigsmile:

Then i would consider using Finnish equipment they have a mix of eastern /western

Old and new. and some great looking skins for same. you will find them in the download section.

And lets not forget the Spanish there very well represented in SB.

The leo-2E, the Pizarro IFV, Centauro , Humvee very similar in appearance to the URO VAMTAC. the M109.

To be honest you could probably put a reasonable playable representation of most Armies World wide with a couple of notable Exceptions French, Italian, and the PLA. Although it is possible to vis-mod a lot of there older kit.

And lets not forget the Spanish there very well represented in SB.

The leo-2E, the Pizarro IFV, Centauro , Humvee very similar in appearance to the URO VAMTAC. the M109.

To be honest you could probably put a reasonable playable representation of most Armies World wide with a couple of notable Exceptions French, Italian, and the PLA. Although it is possible to vis-mod a lot of there older kit.

Here is the list of proxy of french equipments Arvigna has made skins for (in woodland and desert):

strv122 = Leclerc

Leo AS1 = AMX30B2

Centauro = AMX10RC

Fuchs A6 = VAB

Fuchs A7 = VAB revalo

IVECO LMV = VBL

Eagle IV = Aravis

Pizarro = AMX10P

NZLAV = VBCI

PiranhaIIIC = VPC

Wisent = DCL

MAN SX45 = Avitailleur TRM10000 (fueler)

MAN 10T = TRM 10000 (supply)

URAL 4320 = GBC 180 (inf, supply and fueler)

M109 = AUF1

Tigre ARH = Tigre HAD

CV90FO = AMX10 VOA

UAV Sperwer = SDTI

Hedgehog, Denmark sounds great too!:bigsmile:

//

Froggy, I want to put France in there but, I did not see how to get an AMX or Leclerc in there. Thanks to you, I see it will work.:bigsmile:

//

I'm synthesizing all of this info and making a list of what's to be done.

So far, I have a list of:

Australia

Canada

Denmark

Finland

France

Germany

Spain

Switzerland

U.K.

Russia

U.N.

U.S.A (already done) :bigsmile:

You guys are truly awesome! Thanks for your input. I will be releasing these one by one very soon. I hope to do a few things here in there to the army base to hopefully give it some flavor for it's nation of choice.:bigsmile: