Dutch SB Clan?

DonG

well the thing is i find it sometimes difficult to communicate in english, so looking for dutch SB players and train together is more appealing to me then train with US players for exemple.

it would be nice to train once a week or so with a dutch group.

starting a virtual unit?maybe...

depens on the animo and availeble players.

it would be great to have another virtual unit in this small community..

I would like to train you thats not a problem. But for starting a dutch only clan there simply arent enough dutch players. I guess your best shot is to sb generals sooner or later. We have some dutch players and focus more on players from europe (we do have americans as well) we are quite professional and seem to communicate quite well even though we are from many different country,s . So i can train you and then you can have a shot at training with the sb generals ! Pterodon did it i did it so why dont you? Mail me if you like.

I would like to train you thats not a problem. But for starting a dutch only clan there simply arent enough dutch players. I guess your best shot is to sb generals sooner or later. We have some dutch players and focus more on players from europe (we do have americans as well) we are quite professional and seem to communicate quite well even though we are from many different country,s . So i can train you and then you can have a shot at training with the sb generals ! Pterodon did it i did it so why dont you? Mail me if you like.

Check pm

• Members
I would like to train you thats not a problem. But for starting a dutch only clan there simply arent enough dutch players. I guess your best shot is to sb generals sooner or later.

You could alternatively try to convince more Dutch people to go out and buy SB Pro PE. ;)

euh..Tankers are hard to find these days..but if can find some people who would be intrested in Sb i would definely try to convince them to buy SB...

it would be nice to give some people a "demo" version of the sim so they can try it out for a while,that would attract a lot more players i guess..