"Distance is not a range" is out in Harcover and Digital download.

gunnyhighway

"Distance is not a Range" is available to the public in hardcover and digital download.

This book is the second guide I have written. The first one was about WWII German Tiger simulator and how to use their Gun sight.

This one is about WWII Soviet armor simulator gun sights. Unlike Germany or the US, the Soviets during WWII had many different gun sights, all based on the Stadia metric system. The second guide "Distance is not a Range" is the explanation of the stadia metric system, how to apply that system to Soviet sight successfully to increase the accuracy of each shots, to reach an average of one shot one hit instead of 3 shots one hit, in MP confrontations.

How is it relevant to SBProPE despite the book scope limitation is WWII Soviet armor?

Some improved version of those sights are still in use in Soviet armor, as a back up for the Laser sight, and my impression is that few gamers know how they work. Then SBProPE is listed in the Bibliography of my book in computer armor sims, because it is one of the few sim allowing 2/3 players per tank. That particularity is to me a reference for experience encountered in MP when a team of two players per tanks are in a virtual engagement.

This book represent a year of full time labor of research, writing and drawing. I am happy it is finally published as publishers don't see your vision and it was a constant fight to have it done the way I wanted it to be done. And, I share the news with people I feel comfortable sharing.

Finally, I apologize if the primary message might have appeared as a spam, as I believe that the cover is more descriptive and illustrative than anything I could write or explain. Moreover, you could also Google it because parts of the book are reproduced.

Sincerely,

A teaser/cover is available through those links:

Direct Link:

http://www.4shared.com/download/YxidZAqyba/SKU-000969768_COVER__2_.jpg?lgfp=3000

Download link:

http://www.4shared.com/photo/YxidZAqyba/SKU-000969768_COVER__2_.html

Enjoy!

Edited by gunnyhighway
background and clarity.