Location of firstclash.ter?

Los

Howdy guys,

I have been searching around the forums for this but cant find it. I am looking to work on the first clash missions for some Lan operations at our place with my two sons and friends. (My eldest just read the book).

The SBmaps.pdf references the ratta1stclash.hgt map and firstclash.ter map. I see the directories and can find the height map but not the firstclash.ter map (I know what dir the hgt and terr maps go in but the firstclash.ter map is not there. I have even dl'd the AArs from the first clash multiplayer sessions and can view them. What exact map terrain was used for those sessions?

Is the first clash terrain encompassed in another ter file or do I have to rebuild this from the hgt map? Does anyone have a copy of the firstclash online mission that cans end my way? Any guidance appreciated. Cheers...

Los

• 10 months later...

PM sent, thank you 12Alfa.

4.0 is looking so good, it can't but revive my interest in making scenario's ?

Current crazy idea: an SP sce. based on the Macksey-book that would take 6 hours, or more, maybe the 2 full days.

To be played in several sessions, wholly at the player's leisure, be it sessions of 15 minutes, or 2 hours. This thx to the Save-feature.

So a kind of SP campaign, but not branched, and also real time !

Would be rather immersive, isn'it ?

We could do this real time re-creation of other historical battles as well, if sufficient information exists, and the required maps are not too big (+ 20/25 km)

Battle of 73 Easting is well documented IIRC. 

Other examples ?

Edited by Koen