Hedgehog

• Members
Are we supposed to be able to knock down the grown pine/deciduous trees??

There's some random variation to it, with these trees being mostly in the "no, you can't" range. It also depends, of course, on the mass of your own vehicle.

Real life is of course more complex than that, but ... well, you just have to abstract a few things in a simulation like this.

Hi SSnake

I am completely ignorant of the development processes of SB, so forgive me for asking if a hotfix (a patch, rather than a 2+ Gig download) in the near future (before the biggie in May 2016) will be done and released that will plug 'minor' bugs of SB Pro PE 3.027, such as this one.

Cheers

Frankie Kam, Malaysia

• Members

I would have been more specific in my previous answers if the decision had been made already. It is quite LIKELY that 3.027 isn't the final 3.0 release. Whether the corrections will come in the form of a simple patch or as another full installer, I don't know yet.

We would LIKE to close the 3.0 chapter sooner rather than later, so there's an "above average" chance that such a fix would be released some time in the coming weeks. But these predictions are always to be considered more as guidelines than as The Law because the discovery of one critical bug a few hours before the intended release of a fix might force us to reconsider everything. Therefore I tend to be very cautious in all statements concerning the future.