User Name Change

Tango29

Hi, Everyone,

Does anyone know how I can get the username I use on the forums changed to the one I use on the Friday night scenarios? I glitched my first application to Teamspeak, so had to reapply with another name. On TS I'm Trackpad, here I'm T29. I'd like to stick with Trackpad (easier to say) but when I reapplied here to use it, I could not because the system requires my email address (which is already used for T29). Got you confused yet??

Any help gladly received. Or else I'll just have to soldier on with a split personality! :drink:

I believe it's possible but the problem would be the required updating of all the various index counters for everything and everybody. It will slow down this site for an unknown period of time because there are a boatload of counters with warnings about how it's not a good idea to update manually unless there is a problem.

...If we do this for you, then we will have to do it for anyone with a similar request and each time, everyone will be forced to put up with a slow site in the meanwhile.

Hi, Everyone, and especially Sean,

Sorry, Sean, I can't recall discussing this, which isn't to say we didn't!<G> And if we can't make the change, that's fine.

So I'll leave it as it is, and try to keep my evil twin from getting too much out of control! :diable: :)

Cheers, All!