Mounted infantry reluctant to open fire?

Kingtiger

Not sure what I am seeing here, but lately my mounted infantry are very reluctant to open fire on enemys they bypass. I have even been standing still 50m from infantry with the infantry dead 3 (or 9) o clock with clear LOS and the infantry still do not want to open fire, then just a small turning of the CV and they start opening fire or not. Very random and odd behaviors that I can't get my head around.

Is anybody else seeing this? take CV9040B/C for a spin against dismounted infantry and see how little the mounted infantry engages them.

/KT

3.028 but I actually think I have seen this earlier, just haven't reflected over it until yesterday when I tested a CV90 coy attack and it became apparent.

And yes, its troops standing with their heads above the armor.

I have tried it on totally flat surface with no sunk in stuff. I have attached a test scenario.

/KT

56e83d26e7633_uppsuttenstridtest_rar.716

uppsutten strid test.rar

• 6 months later...
  • Members

So much is happening, I have lost overview to be honest. At this point I can answer questions about the general direction along which things are moving, but I don't have the time for the foreseeable future to go through the bug tracking database to check all entries that might be possibly related to a certain bug, I'm sorry.

• 1 month later...