Would you purchase a WW2 version.

Marko

Would you purchase a WW2 version of SB.  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Would you purchase a WW2 version of SB.

• Yes i would purchase a WW2 version of SB
    • No i would not purchase a WW2 version of SB
    • I mite depending on the price

Well he has just confirmed “again” that it wont happen.

So "no" such a project wont receive support.

Maybe you, and others, will stop asking now????

I was referring to support from the community

Read my previous posts before you comment,

And nobody asked for anything its just a general discussion

previous post By me

Both are fun to play but have little or no fidelity.

War thunder is the better of the two.

Again I am not pushing this,

Only trying to gauge if there would be interest.

Ssnake has made Esims position clear on this subject.

And that's fair enough.

Ssnake has made Esims position clear on this subject.

And that's fair enough.

So why run the poll in the first place ??????

It doesn’t matter “if there is interest" they aren't going to do it.

All exercises like this do is open the door and suggest the possibility and then eSim have to close the door again and look like the bad guy.

All exercises like this do is open the door and suggest the possibility and then eSim have to close the door again and look like the bad guy.

Pure curiosity on my behalf. Not my intend to put Esim in a bad light.

Actually in a previous post Ssnake did not rule it out completely but did state it was not on the agenda any time soon.

Hey, why should he not. If it is his pet-interesst. I'm not interesstet in any way in WWII version.

-deleted part, as beeing only based in my personal gut feeling-

Edited by Grenny

Well wasn’t it Einstein who defined Insanity as: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

I mean how many times does Ssnake have to say “no" before it sinks in?

Yes, right. But me thinks Ssnake already handles this well enough...

Hey, why should he not. If it is his pet-interesst. I'm not interesstet in any way in WWII version.

The only thing that it is a bit "nervig" that Marko brings it up again and again and again and again......

Really, please back that statement up with facts

When did I post a topic last on the subject, ?

This is the first poll I ran on the subject I have mentioned it before in other post as have many others

Well wasn’t it Einstein who defined Insanity as: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

I mean how many times does Ssnake have to say “no" before it sinks in?

What sinks in. loL

Its good to see the Grenny and Gibsonm show back in town.

You do know gentlemen if you don't like a topic you can always choose not to read it and leave the people who do find it interesting to debate in peace and spare them your sarcasm, just a thought.

• Members
Ssnake, No hidden agenda here, thought I made that clear.

Still, by your insistence on the topic you're forcing me to make a statement that some of the reasonable sounding arguments are actually without a footing in reality, which will only bring up the next question why that would be the case where I'm clearly not at liberty to discuss such details. This is like a four year-old at a family reunion who asks everybody what "Herpes" is and from where Aunt Maggie contracted it. The child may be innocent but in most families this topic would still not be discussed openly (particularly not in Aunt Maggie's presence). Rather, we'd expect the parents to guide the child out of the room and to occupy it with something else.

I shouldn't have to explain this. Even a casual observer of my forum posts will notice that I am usually very open about everything that we do, but there are limits to what I can say in public; it may be a matter of timing, it may be a matter of the topic itself (this one being an example of the latter kind). If you notice that I'm becoming monosyllabic about a certain topic, be so kind to let it pass, and be it just out of courtesy to avoid embarrassing me. Which, by the way, is a good rule to apply in pretty much all conversation (and god knows, it took me much too long of a time to realize this for myself).

Still, by your insistence on the topic you're forcing me to make a statement that some of the reasonable sounding arguments are actually without a footing in reality, which will only bring up the next question why that would be the case where I'm clearly not at liberty to discuss such details. This is like a four year-old at a family reunion who asks everybody what "Herpes" is and from where Aunt Maggie contracted it. The child may be innocent but in most families this topic would still not be discussed openly (particularly not in Aunt Maggie's presence). Rather, we'd expect the parents to guide the child out of the room and to occupy it with something else.

I shouldn't have to explain this. Even a casual observer of my forum posts will notice that I am usually very open about everything that we do, but there are limits to what I can say in public; it may be a matter of timing, it may be a matter of the topic itself (this one being an example of the latter kind). If you notice that I'm becoming monosyllabic about a certain topic, be so kind to let it pass, and be it just out of courtesy to avoid embarrassing me. Which, by the way, is a good rule to apply in pretty much all conversation (and god knows, it took me much too long of a time to realize this for myself).

That's an amusing post.

:clap:

Really, please back that statement up with facts

When did I post a topic last on the subject, ?

This is the first poll I ran on the subject I have mentioned it before in other post as have many others

All right, you did not bring the topic up as thread/poll. So that remark was not justified in that way.

In the previous post, only the comment about the economical factors of s WWII project not entirely serious. I don't know why you feel the need to get agressive about that.

Holy sheeet! I knew Aunt Maggie was a wild one. But Herpes! Oh WOW!!! Okay...I gotta ask...who gave it to her. And....I need to take a test, I think. :sad2:

Holy sheeet! I knew Aunt Maggie was a wild one. But Herpes! Oh WOW!!! Okay...I gotta ask...who gave it to her. And....I need to take a test, I think. :sad2:

Who ever it was, had OCD and kept doing the same thing over and over again.

Still believed he could active a different result according to the forums two mental health experts but personally I think some infections are untreatable.

If you notice that I'm becoming monosyllabic about a certain topic, be so kind to let it pass, and be it just out of courtesy to avoid embarrassing me. Which, by the way, is a good rule to apply in pretty much all conversation

When you have explained the reasons for something at length and the other person has refused to accept what you say, monosyllabism (is that a word?) is a reasonable and economic response IMHO. :)

Indeed it is,

power traverse anybody,

I instigated a debate. A number of people took part and supported my position that something between the current key tapping system and full power traverse was desirable. Ssnake has made his case for not changing it, and although I disagree with his logic, I accept it. I will not be putting up a faux poll any time soon to try and revisit the subject by the back door.

I instigated a debate. A number of people took part and supported my position that something between the current key tapping system and full power traverse was desirable. Ssnake has made his case for not changing it, and although I disagree with his logic, I accept it. I will not be putting up a faux poll any time soon to try and revisit the subject by the back door.

I know Tjay lets start a discussion on how to deal with insurgents get the post closed then start another one. and then break forum rules by insulting a forum member

Ring any bells. LoL

I am not arrogant enough to think for one minute a poll started for fun

Could or would sway esim management in any way.

I know Tjay lets start a discussion on how to deal with insurgents get the post closed then start another one. and then break forum rules by insulting a forum member

Ring any bells. LoL

I am not arrogant enough to think for one minute a poll started for fun

Could or would sway esim management in any way.

My original thread about how to deal with insurgents mentioned ISIS/ISIL and unfortunately resulted in replies of an obvious political nature. So it was - quite reasonably - closed by Ssnake for that reason. I should have foreseen that and not made reference to a particular organisation. You may note that the second thread - requesting that it should be specifically about tactics - has not been closed, and has resulted in some interesting and informative replies. I did not insult a forum member. I raised an objection to the phraseology of the final sentence in one of his posts. He was big enough to concur and withdraw it, whereupon I deleted my original comment.

Both the above instances represent normal forum discourse between intelligent adults. But it does not surprise me that you are unable to see it that way.

As to your poll, I refer you back to Ssnake's reaction and response.

My original thread about how to deal with insurgents mentioned ISIS/ISIL and unfortunately resulted in replies of an obvious political nature. So it was - quite reasonably - closed by Ssnake for that reason. I should have foreseen that and not made reference to a particular organisation. You may note that the second thread - requesting that it should be specifically about tactics - has not been closed, and has resulted in some interesting and informative replies. I did not insult a forum member. I raised an objection to the phraseology of the final sentence in one of his posts. He was big enough to concur and withdraw it, whereupon I deleted my original comment.

Both the above instances represent normal forum discourse between intelligent adults. But it does not surprise me that you are unable to see it that way.

As to your poll, I refer you back to Ssnake's reaction and response.

Originally Posted by Tjay View Post

You will excuse me if I see your comment as yet another example of the sort of cheap point scoring and 'put-down' remark to which you are addicted, and which so often tarnish your otherwise intelligent and useful contributions. And no, the two emoticons following do not alter that.

Looks like an insult to me,

As for your intelligent topic on tactics to deal with insurgency that is a mater of opinion considering you were repeatedly told the topic could not be discussed in public

but kept asking the same question anyway that does not strike me as being intelligent.

I have no intention of posting any more on this subject

so feel free to write what you want.

Have a good evening

Thank you for your permission to write what I want.

Iwill therefore simply point out that your statement that I was repeatedly told not to make any further posts about counter insurgency operations is factually incorrect. I was advised that the subject of how to counter ISIS/ISIL was out of order because it had implicit political content and the thread was closed. If Ssnake thought that the replacement thread ignored his advice/instructions he would have closed that too by now. But he has not. Please try and draw the obvious conclusion from that, even if it requires exceptional mental effort.