4th of January, 2023
Event Time: (https://tinyurl.com/2s4zp5rs)
Alright ladies and gents, we are getting back to our regularly scheduled Steel Beasts Wednesday sessions after the holiday season.
Got a few options coming up, I'll divide them based on the number of people that show up/what people want to play.
Platoon Level: (8x or less for these)
(1) Smash and Crush by @ben - M1A1 Platoon versus some East Germans in the 1980s. Quick (10-15 minutes estimated) but brutal. We can play this in conjunction with another scenario. (https://tinyurl.com/yc3arh3)
(2) Operation Talon Strike: Phase V by @Apocalypse 31 - Leopard 2A4 Platoon versus the evil Radonian Peoples Militia in the final assault of the campaign. (https://tinyurl.com/2p8rm4dp)
(3) Armor Attacks - Counterrecon by @Koen - I'll change the Platoon to be M1A1s. Based on a scenario from the book Armor Attacks by John F. Antal. (https://tinyurl.com/2hspzj3a)
Company Level (8x or more; or if we have an abnormal number of people who want to take an entire Platoon)
(4) Operation Pathfinder by @Apocalypse 31 - This will be set in an alternate timeline where the UK decided to scrap the Challenger 2 and instead take the M1A2. UK Company attacks a Donovian formation to seize OBJ Bull within 90 minutes. (https://tinyurl.com/ypr755yp)
(5) Ice Burn by @Apocalypse 31 - A mix of some stuff we haven't usually played, with the Centauro and the DF30 (there is an M1A2 Platoon for those who don't know the other vehicles.) Prove you are Arctic Tough by playing in the snow attacking to seize an enemy-held town. (https://tinyurl.com/ykus6bwm)
(6) Operation Gazelle by @ben - One of my personal favorites. French Expeditionary Element (Ulan, Centauro, MB 300D w/ M2HB, Milan and scouts) attacks to destroy a Rebel HQ within 60 minutes. This one requires careful use of all of your combat power: you can hit hard, but you can't be hit hard. (https://tinyurl.com/3jxn76wr)
As always, please express your intent to participate with the "Interested" button. https://tinyurl.com/mu6ps9pm