About This File
What's New in Version 2.1 See changelog
- Appearance of Red personnel changed to 'USSR' (classic Soviet Motorised Rifle Troops).
- Soviet Motorised Rifle sections comprise two rifle squads equipped with 5.45 mm rifle (AK-74); one with 5.45 mm MG with 320 ready rounds (RPK-74) and one with (R)PG-7L. Sources: FM 100-2-3, The Soviet Army: Troops, Organization, and Equipment, 1991 and OPFOR Worldwide Equipment Guide, 2000.
- Modified Red scripting to provide more dismounted infantry defence in NEUSTADT AM RÜBENBERGE.
- Changes to Red's eastern CRP and west-bound FSE routes to correct unintended vehicle behaviour.
- Quality of Blue troops set to Regular.
- Overhead View enabled.
- With version 2.1: