About This File
This is a slightly modified version of the old version 4.0 benchmark (with, I think, a trigger to kill all enemy to shorten the test run); feel free to make it even easier/fun by adding AVePS to the Leos.
The quality rating depends on both the average and the minimal frame rate across all scenes, where
- under 20 fps is considered "unplayable" (even though you personally may still find it acceptable)
- under 24 fps is rated "not recommended"
- above 24 fps in both categories is "low" performance
- above 30 fps minimum, and above 36 fps average is "medium" performance
- above 40 fps minimum, and above 48 fps average is "good" performance
- above 55 fps (both minimum and average) is "great" performance