US - Armored Brigade Combat Team Combined Arms Battalion (CAB) Scout Platoon
3x M3A2 CFVs
5x LMG Teams
3x Rifle Teams
1x HQ Section Consisting of:
2x JTLVs with 2x LMG Teams
3x Scout Sections consisting of:
1x M3A2 CFV with 1x Rifle Team
1x JTLV with 1x LMG Team
* Current US Army MTOE uses the M2A3 BFV; the M3A2 was selected as a suitable substitution.
* The VAMTAC ST5 has been selected as an appropriate proxy for the JTLV based on capabilities as modeled.
* HQ Section JTLVs are armed with the Mk-19 AGL; Scout Sections have the M2HB with Specter 3.4x optic.
* LMG Teams are armed with M240s and JIM-LRs. JIM-LRs are an approximation of dismounting the LRAS3 system from the JTLV.
* As of version 4.250, there is no current method to model the LRAS3 or similar proxy in a vehicle mounted configuration while maintaining a mounted weapon system.
* Rifle teams are equipped with AT4s; this is to give the Platoon an organic dismounted AT solution. They are NOT equipped with the JIM-LR to reflect actual LRAS3 quantities.
* Ammunition quantities do not match the real world equivalent. This was a deliberate decision to emphasize fun over realism.
Recommended callsign template:
Made by Mirzayev.