US - Armored Brigade Combat Team Cavalry (CAV) Scout Platoon
6x M3A2 CFVs
4x Scout Teams
2x Javelin Teams
2x Scout Sections consisting of:
3x M3A2 CFVs with 2x Scout Teams and 1x Javelin Team
* Current US Army MTOE uses the M2A3 BFV; the M3A2 was selected as a suitable substitution.
* Cavalry Scout Platoons are normally organized into 2x sections as depicted. An alternative is to organize into 3x sections of 2x CFVs each.
* Scout Teams have been equipped with the JIM-LR.
* The 2 and 3 element have the Javelin Teams.
* Ammunition quantities do not match the real world equivalent. This was a deliberate decision to emphasize fun over realism.
Recommended callsign template:
Made by Mirzayev.