US - Armored Brigade Combat Team Mechanized Infantry Company
14x M2A2 BFVs
1x M3A2 CFV w/ FO Team
6x Javelin Teams
12x LMG Teams
6x Rifle Teams
3x Mechanized Infantry Platoons consisting of:
4x M2A2 BFVs with 2x Javelin Teams, 4x LMG Teams, and 2x Rifle Teams
1x Headquarters Platoon consisting of:
2x M2A2 BFV (CO and XO)
1x M3A2 CFV (FSO)
1x M113A3 (1SG)
1x M977 HEMTT (Supply)
1x Medic M113A3 (Company Medics)
1x M88A1 (Combat Repair Team)
* Current US Army MTOE uses the M2A3 BFV; the M2A2 and M3A2 was selected as a suitable substitution.
* The FSO's M3A2 CFV may be substituted for an M981 FISTV to trade firepower for optics.
* Mechanized Infantry Platoons commonly have an FO attached; a JIM-LR was given to the PL to approximate this capability.
* Rifle Teams, PLs, and PSGs are armed with AT4s and HE/SMK rifle grenades.
* LMG Teams are armed with the MG4E to simulate the SAW.
* The 1 and 4 element in each Platoon have the Javelin Teams.
* Mech Infantry Platoons have Squads intermixed between vehicles. As a result they normally operate organically until dismounting their troops.
* The CO and XO do not have dismounts; the default Rifle Teams have been removed to reflect this.
* Ammunition quantities do not match the real world equivalent. This was a deliberate decision to emphasize fun over realism.
Recommended callsign template:
Made by Mirzayev.