Files posted by Koen
* You're in command of a Leo-tankplatoon, on a counterrecon mission.
* This scenario is based upon the great book of John F. Antal : "Armor Attacks - The Tank Platoon".
-> As in the book you will be required to make several tactical decisions ...
-> Stealth & observing may be more important in this mission than shooting.
* The Red briefing contains a debriefing of the mission, which will help you understand afterwards what this was all about
- Don't read it before you finished your mission (contains spoliers)
* Appr. 30 - 60 min.
* v. 2.3: adapted to SB Pro PE V4.259
- v. 2.0: 10/9/06 - adaptation from SB1 to SB Pro PE
- v. 1.0: SB1
A small tactical vignette about leading a Mech. Coy into battle (M113 - Leo 1A5)
NB This is not from the stock Tac. Vign. from Armor Magazine, it's something new. Version 2.640
Version 1.1: updated to new version of Manteuffel's map for 2.640 + scripted Blue side a bit more, so that scenario is playable from the Red side in SP + changed some T-72B to T-72M1 ... JC (from the very interesting Real & Simulated Wars-blog) had the idea to replicate a phase from the grand-tactical/operational war game North German Plain 85 in SB.
I helped him a bit with creating the Red side of the battle.
Up to you now to command the Blue side ...
More info here: http://kriegsimulation.blogspot.com/...asts.html#more
Your taskforce of tanks (Leo1A5) and infantry (ASLAV) is defending the last bridge at Rothenkirchen. This CPX or COMMAND POST EXERCISE is for the armchair-generals among us: * As CO/A you will command all of your units with the use of triggers. * Your units are mostly computercontrolled. They may become playercontrolled though, if you want to get a taste of the action. YOU CAN PLAY THIS SCENARIO ALSO FROM THE RED SIDE IN SINGLE PLAYER.
No scenario, just a zipped word-file with some tips about situational awareness.