I'd like somebody's support here, if that's possible. I'm working on SB Brazilian Portuguese Localization and I've already finish many things.
- psstrings.txt is done (reviewing now)
- M1A1 tutorial translation is also done
- I've created M60A3(TTS) tutorials (in English and translated) similar to the others
- I will work on M1A2, M2A2 and Leo1A5, at least, tutorial translations
- I'm working on voices now
So I have some questions:
- Is it possible to include this translation in the regular SB version (for the next version, for example)?
- I'd like to check the voices, but for this I need to create voices.mrf. Can someone teach me how to do this?
Thanks in advance.