- The Steam release I can live without honestlly. In fact I rather buy games that have nothing to do with Steam and it´s DRM. But if that´s something that folks have a issue with, then let me say that when you buy a game form Matrix Games, which is also on Steam, you also get a Steam key with a whole diffrent s/n. So you can choose on which platform to play on. If one chooses the Matrix Games launcher, you can also check for updates with it and it will connect to the Matrix Games net and download what ever new update is needed for your version.
- No map editor but you have one hell of a big map area (15,000sq/miles) depicted from RL. So you have plenty of land to choose from.
- No scenario editor. Yo have one of the best "battle generators" I have dealt/seen in a long time. Along with the map size, you get plenty of replay value.
- AI cohesive tactics, have you seen the whole video above? Dealing with AI is a picky thing no matter what game you play. There are better or worst AI´s but none is perfect. This one can kick ones butt that´s for sure.
- The price, personally I think it´s a fair price. Worst games are out without any replay value what so ever at the same price point.
No MP, in that I agree that is something that I would have liked it had.
Everybody is intitled to have there opinion, and thank God or what ever for that. Iam just clearing up any mis-understanding others may have.
It´s easy, don´t like it, don´t buy it!