* Tactical - its a WW2 tank simulator, it has tactical aspects as well (on platoon level)
* No infantry - its got infantry (Sprites - similar to what it used to be in Steel Beasts)
* Micromanagemental - depends on your playstyle, prior a mission or during campaign youcan manage your vehicles, add-ons, crew ammo etc. In game its easier as you are taksed with commanding a platoon of tanks. Other elements in game are controlled by AI
* Enough Scenarios - yep definately, and not just scenarios but whole Campaigns from both Allied and Axis sides covering 1939 - 1945 across pretty much all of the main fronts in Europe, Tunisia and Russia.
* Gamewise for SB gamers - if you are interested in WW2 or vehicles from that era its worth a shot.
* Can the original game still be bought - I suggest using GoG version - and then appying the mod over it: