SB 6 update?

Guest theGUNSLINGER

Guest theGUNSLINGER

sorry guys newb question im running 2.552 Pro PE when will the upgrade purchase be available to 2.6

sorry thanks i looked cant seem to see anything :biggrin:

Guest theGUNSLINGER

thanks Mark, just wondering if you could run by me things i should have things i should do, online events ect, i feel overwhelmed with the all the files and info

thanks again Rob :)

Well if you already have 2.552 running then there's not much to do.

Just wait for a link to appear on the Home page and download the parts as they are posted.

Based on previous updates the components start appearing maybe 2 weeks prior to H hr and you can download them all and be ready. The final part that makes the earlier downloads work is normally posted "on the day".

In addition there will no doubt be a thread about pre orders or where to place your order.

So grab the software as it arrives and then order the license update (no need for a new dongle) - everything is done over the web.

The only other thing is maybe touch base with the other Canuks who get together frequently as a Canadian virtual unit.

http://www.steelbeasts.com/sbforums/showthread.php?t=15172&highlight=1CAD

If you don't have / use Teamspeak you might want to get a copy of that too prior to embarking on the multi player aspect.

Guest theGUNSLINGER

thanks guys i thought i was going crazy i saw all the talk for the update but didnt see anything, as for the Canadian unit sounds awesome ill post a reply in that link :Pilot: