Preferred time / day for "Global" multi player?

Gibsonm

"Best" time for a multi national engagement  

40 members have voted

1. 1. "Best" time for a multi national engagement

• Fri 1900 GMT
    • Fri 2000 GMT
    • Fri 2100 GMT
    • Sat 1900 GMT
    • Sat 2000 GMT
    • Sat 2100 GMT
    • Sun 1900 GMT
    • Sun 2000 GMT
    • Sun 2100 GMT
    • Other

Trying to establish the "best" times for large scale mutliplayer engagements.

Of course the "best" is usually no doubt the most convenient for you but a PITA for someone on the other side of the world. :)

From the list can you indicate which you prefer.

You can make more than one choice but ideally please limit your responses to three.

I appreciate that these times may not be "US Friendly" but again we had a few TGIF regulars attend "today" so maybe its not too bad (and if it is, just choose "Other). :)

If you do choose "Other" can you please provide the GMT time for that "other" (i.e. you do the conversion before hand not burden me with it) in this thread. :)

The end result is hopefully the "least worst" option, which may become the "norm" for future global activities (like LNOT, other campaigns, large Co-Ops, etc.)

Edited by Gibsonm

Well so far 40 votes in (lodged by 20 people).

15* of those prefer the Saturday 2000 or 2100 GMT slot (there maybe some overlap here as people could vote for both).

Close second is the Friday 2000 GMT with 7* votes.

* Again if seven people had voted for these three times and others only indicated a single choice, it may skew the results

Hopefully people are actually reading the times and know what their local equivalent of GMT is.

Just in case, "GMT" does not mean your "local" time (unless you happen to live in that specific "Greenwich Mean Time" time zone). :)

Edited by Gibsonm

That's fine. :)

I suspect "Other" may well be the biggest catergory since I'm not allowed 72 choices (0000 - 2300 GMT for Fri, Sat and Sun). :)

Being such a nice chap, I would have ticked the box, 'Any of the above to fit in with the majority' but I didn't see one. :)

• 1 month later...

Approx 3 weeks until this closes.

If you are interested in participating in the large multi national MP (Co-Op or H2H) type activities, please indicate your preference here if you haven't already.

That way those of us who plan such events can aim for a the day / time when most people can make it.

Approx 3 weeks until this closes.

If you are interested in participating in the large multi national MP (Co-Op or H2H) type activities, please indicate your preference here if you haven't already.

That way those of us who plan such events can aim for a the day / time when most people can make it.

Please transfer my vote (originally Friday) to Saturday 2100. Moo, moo. Or should that be baa, baa?

Please transfer my vote (originally Friday) to Saturday 2100. Moo, moo. Or should that be baa, baa?

Sure as long as you haven't already voted for it. :)

If you recall, you had three choices and if one of those was already used for 2100 Saturday, I can't let you vote for it twice. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Only a little over a week to go to register your preference.

If you haven’t recorded a choice already please do so now.

This information will provide guidance those people who arrange large multi player battles to ensure we have maximum attendance.

I’m afraid if you don’t vote you have very little recourse when activities are offered on a day and at a time that is inconvenient to you.

Edited by Gibsonm