Maximum Range: 3000m
Armor Penetration: 20mm RHAe (KE)
Muzzle Velocity: 1000m/s
Date Fielded: 1995
The Kulsgr 95LK is a 40mm high-explosive round with a programmable proximity fuse, designed to defeat aircraft, helicopters, and large missiles (anti-ship), as well as unprotected infantry and lightly armoured vehicles. When the round explodes, it detonates into about 1100 fragments.
The fuse has 4 ground target modes, and 3 air target modes:
Ground Target Modes
- Impact: round detonates when it hits.
- Delayed impact: round detonates after it hits.
- Timed: basically top attack. lase a target, and the round explodes 5m above it.
- Time spread: rounds are programmed to explode at different ranges above the target.
Air Target Modes
- Gated proximity: use against attack helicopters and large missiles, flying low.
- Delayed gated proximity: use against large transport aircraft.
- Proximity: all air targets.